Monday, November 9, 2009

MEAL REPLACEMENT

So I must admit. I am pretty blessed to work in an environment where for the most part my coworkers eat healthy and are active. They know how health conscience I am and they are pass along my way anything healthy.

Well one of my partners in crime passed off this meal packet they were giving away at Whole Foods. It's called Chocolate Infusion from the Amazing Meal line and it's produced by the Amazing Grass company. The packet boosts that you will get greens, protein, fruits and veggies from a "satisfying blend of protein and superfoods that provides amazing energy and amazing health."


I am always interested in trying new things especially something that sounds delicious. I finally tasted the powdery shake and 5 milliseconds later I spit the shit right out! It was the nastiest thing I tasted in my life. I give it a second taste to see if I would get used to it...but it was still nasty. I think dirt tastes better.

Trust me when I say that I drink alot of protein shakes with the undesirable aftertaste. But this is no aftertaste...it is straight nasty!!!

After I threw the concoction down the sink I went to the bathroom to rinse my mouth out. It just so happened that my coworker Twanna was in the bathroom too...lol. I told her I tried the shake and she asked how I liked it and she agreed it tasted awful too. These things are gross gross gross. No wonder they were giving them away. Drink at your own risk..

Later peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment