Thursday, January 21, 2010

You know some Guys Just Can't Hold Their Arsenic

I LOVE CHICAGO. I remember the first time I saw this musical gem. I was in Antigua at Nina's place . She told me I would love this movie especially the cell block tango...and home girl was right. I was all pepped up full of energy after I saw it. I wanted to go take a dance right away!




I haven't seen the movie in a while, until my boss took me to this store called 5below. Basically everything is $5 or less (side bar this store is perfect for teachers or stocking stuffer gifts). I got the movie for $5 and I' ve watched it almost every damm day. Below are my two favorite scenes. The Cell Block Tango and THEY BOTH REACHED FOR THE GUN.

Check it out :)













Sigh...I don't know which one I like better

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that is an awesome movie and the women's bodies will inspire you as well. I am currently doing Zumba which is a really fun workout. Cameesha, is this just a good cardio workout or is it also good for toning?

    ReplyDelete