Friday, January 22, 2010

My Lesbian Crush

So yes the theme of this week is obviously Dance.









So last year for my B-Day Ms. Tammy Peoples gave me this beautful B-Day card. On the cover of the card was this hot photo. My b-day was ages ago but I still have the card on display front and center because the girl is banging!!







Her name is Linda Celeste Sims. She is from the Bronx and began her dance training at Ballet Hispanico and is a graduate of the LaGuardia High School of the Performing Arts. In her senior year, Mrs Sims won a Presidential Scholar. She was a scholar student at the Pennsylvania Ballet School and has been with the Alvin Alley dance company since 1996.


Unfortunatly I made it to the show too late to see Ms. Celeste perform but I will see her one day.

Feast your eyes on Ms Sims


No comments:

Post a Comment